BAUDETTE, Minn., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANIP) announced today that the Company plans to release its second quarter and year-to-date 2014 financial results on Monday, August 4, 2014, before the opening of the U.S. financial markets. The earnings press release will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.anipharmaceuticals.com.
Arthur S. Przybyl, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Charlotte C. Arnold, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, also plan to host a conference call to review those results starting at 10:30am, Eastern Time on Monday, August 4, 2014. The call will be open to the public and can be accessed through a conference line by dialing (855) 582-8078. The conference ID is 77430623.
A recording of the conference call will be available within two hours of the completion of the call and will remain accessible for a period of seven days following the call. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056. The access code for the replay is 77430623.
About ANIANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the "Company" or "ANI") is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company developing, manufacturing, and marketing branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals. The Company's targeted areas of product development currently include narcotics, oncolytics (anti-cancers), hormones and steroids, and complex formulations involving extended release and combination products. For more information, please visit our website www.anipharmaceuticals.com. For more information about ANI, please contact: Arthur S. Przybyl(218) 634-3608 email@example.com SOURCE ANI Pharmaceuticals
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV