NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Xerox (XRX) are higher by 1.06% to $13.29 in pre-market trading after the company was upgraded to "neutral" from "underweight" at JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), with a $14 price target, up from $13.
The firm said headwinds related to the government healthcare are easing, which should result in higher services margins and improved stock sentiment.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, XRX's share price has jumped by 30.62%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, XRX should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 428.73% to $286.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, XEROX CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -3.20%.
- XEROX CORP reported flat earnings per share in the most recent quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, XEROX CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.93 versus $0.88 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.10 versus $0.93).
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.64, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.98 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: XRX Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV