Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leader in high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs, today announced that the company will present at the following investor conferences:
- 16th Annual Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum on Aug. 12 at the Sonnenalp Resort in Vail, Colo. The presentation is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Mountain time.
- 34th Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference on Aug. 14 at the InterContinental Boston hotel. The presentation is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern time.
- Citi 2014 Global Technology Conference on Sept. 2 at the New York Hilton. The presentation is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern time.
About Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs is an industry leader in the innovation of high-performance, analog-intensive, mixed-signal ICs. Developed by a world-class engineering team with unsurpassed expertise in mixed-signal design, Silicon Labs' diverse portfolio of patented semiconductor solutions offers customers significant advantages in performance, size and power consumption. For more information about Silicon Labs, please visit www.silabs.com.Note to editors: Silicon Laboratories, Silicon Labs, the “S” symbol, the Silicon Laboratories logo and the Silicon Labs logo are trademarks of Silicon Laboratories Inc. All other product names noted herein may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts