MARYLAND HEIGHTS, Mo., July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SunEdison, Inc. (NYSE: SUNE) invites investors to listen to a broadcast of the Company's conference call to discuss second quarter 2014 financial results. The live webcast will take place on Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time at www.sunedison.com. Participating in the call will be Ahmad Chatila, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Wuebbels, Chief Financial Officer. A replay of the call will be available until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on August 21, 2014 on the Company's web site at www.sunedison.com.
About SunEdison SunEdison is a global leader in transforming how energy is generated, distributed and owned. SunEdison manufactures solar technology and develops, finances, installs and operates distributed solar power plants, delivering predictably priced electricity and services to its residential, commercial, government and utility customers. SunEdison also provides 24/7 asset management, monitoring and reporting services for hundreds of solar systems worldwide via the company's Renewable Operation Center (ROC). SunEdison has offices in North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, India and Asia. SunEdison's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "SUNE." To learn more visit www.sunedison.com.
SOURCE SunEdison, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV