STAMFORD, Conn., July 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Gas Partners, L.P. (the "Partnership" or "Star") (NYSE:SGU), a home energy distributor and services provider, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2014 third quarter results after the close of trading on August 1, 2014. Members of Star's management team will host a webcast and conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 4, 2014 to review the three and nine months ended June 30, 2014.
The webcast will be accessible on the company's website, at www.star-gas.com/events.cfm , and the telephone number for the conference call is 888-335-0893 (or 970-315-0470 for international callers).
About Star Gas Partners, L.P.Star Gas Partners, L.P. is a full service energy provider specializing in the sale of home heating products and services to residential and commercial customers. The Partnership also services and sells heating and air conditioning equipment and, in certain areas, provides home security and plumbing services. In addition, Star sells diesel fuel, gasoline and home heating oil on a delivery-only basis. Star is the nation's largest retail distributor of home heating oil, based upon sales volume, operating throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic. Additional information is available by obtaining the Partnership's SEC filings at www.sec.gov and by visiting Star's website at www.star-gas.com , where unit holders may request a hard copy of Star's complete audited financial statements free of charge.
CONTACT: Star Gas Partners Investor Relations 203/328-7310 Chris Witty Darrow Associates, Inc. 646/438-9385 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV