5 Land Mines to Avoid in Funding Your 401(k)
Of those investors, way too many keep making the same mistakes over and over again -- mistakes that could easily reduce the value of their 401(k) plans.
What's worse, the list of mistakes goes on and on.
"From failing to take advantage of matched contributions to hidden fees that add up, there is more to a 401(k) than saving money," says Nicole Mayer, a financial adviser at RPG Life Transition Specialists.Here's the Only Way You Should Borrow From Your 401(k) Young Americans Prefer Bank Investments, Not Stock Market Debt Is Dragging Down the American Dream
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV