Weekly Forex Market Price Action Forecast for July 28-Aug. 1
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- EURUSD -- Eurodollar continues to lose ground
As we can see in the weekly chart below, the EURUSD lost ground again last week, for the second week in a row. This market is bearish for the near term, and so we want to look for sell signals this week in line with that bearish momentum.
However, we also need to keep an eye on the upcoming key support levels marked on the chart below, as these levels could lead to significant bounces higher in the coming days if we get some bullish price action near them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV