NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- One of Skype's earliest investors has achieved millions of dollars in cost savings on its Bitcoin gaming platform, since its foray into cloud gaming and its ensuing partnership with Amazon (AMZN).
Massive Luck Investments, a technology-investment holding group based in Hong Kong, has been able to save hundreds of thousands of dollars by slashing 75% of costs involved in managing operating servers to run its high-payout dice platform, BetCoin, which includes exclusive games such as BetCoin Dice, BetCoin Circle and BetCoin Prize.
The investment outfit partnered with Amazon Web Services a year ago to leverage the cloud computing services of the Seattle-based e-commerce giant for building, distributing, scaling and monetizing its suite of million-dollar games.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV