The TJX Companies, Inc. today announced it is recalling “ecoato” Sweet Paprika Powder products as they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella. Upon learning of the potential risk from the Food and Drug Administration, the Company took rapid action to alert its stores to remove the product from store shelves immediately and has put in place additional measures to prevent sales of the product.
The specific product being recalled comes in a 160 gram, light green tin package and is marked as lot #8147, with an expiration date of October 2015.
The Company estimates that approximately 150 units were sold between June 2014 and July 2014 at its T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods stores in the following 19 states/regions:
| Rhode Island
|District of Columbia||Mississippi||Tennessee|
| North Carolina
While no illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this issue, consumers who have purchased a product under this lot of “ecoato” Sweet Paprika Powder are urged to return it to any T.J. Maxx, Marshalls or HomeGoods store for a full refund. Consumers with questions should contact the Company at 1-800-926-6299.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV