Delta Apparel, Inc. (NYSE MKT: DLA) today announced that it will report its third fiscal quarter 2014 results on Wednesday, August 6, 2014, after the market closes. The Company will also hold a conference call with senior management to discuss the financial results at 4:30 p.m. ET on August 6, 2014. The dial-in number for the earnings call is (888) 576-4398. For international access, the dial-in number is (719) 325-2452.
A live webcast of the conference call will be available at www.deltaapparelinc.com. Please visit the website at least 15 minutes early to register for the teleconference webcast and download any necessary software. A replay of the call will be available from August 6, 2014 through September 6, 2014. To access the telephone replay, participants should dial (877) 870-5176. To access the telephone replay internationally, participants should dial (858) 384-5517. The access code for the replay is 5561860.
About Delta Apparel, Inc.
Delta Apparel, Inc., along with its operating subsidiaries, M.J. Soffe, LLC, Junkfood Clothing Company, To The Game, LLC and Art Gun, LLC, is an international design, marketing, manufacturing, and sourcing company that features a diverse portfolio of lifestyle basic and branded activewear apparel and headwear. The Company specializes in selling casual and athletic products across distribution tiers, including specialty stores, boutiques, department stores, mid-tier and mass chains, college bookstores and the U.S. military. The Company’s products are made available direct-to-consumer on its websites at
www.deltaapparel.com. The Company's operations are located throughout the United States, Honduras, El Salvador, and Mexico, and it employs approximately 6,800 people worldwide. Additional information about the Company is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV