3 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Electronics Industry
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 103.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$7.24 million to $0.27 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 35925.00% to $1.44 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DYNASIL CORP OF AMERICA has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 66.63%.
- 44.47% is the gross profit margin for DYNASIL CORP OF AMERICA which we consider to be strong. Regardless of DYSL's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.60% trails the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, DYNASIL CORP OF AMERICA's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 104.08% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 149.12% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts