9) Triple H
Okay, so this picture of Triple H is obviously a joke, but come on, look at it!
Triple H's career spans multiple eras of wrestling, and he has managed to remain one of the most hated characters in the business through all of it. In the Attitude Era of the late 1990s and early 2000s, Triple H was the cocky but cowardly champion who basically controlled the WWF and used nefarious means to keep himself on top.In 2000, we learned he masterminded a plot to run over "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in a reveal that made announcer Jim Ross ask "Why Triple H? Why?!" When his best friend, Shawn Michaels, returned after a four-year hiatus in 2002, Triple H greeted him with a Pedigree. As the leader of Evolution, he once again dominated the WWE as World Heavyweight Champion on the Raw brand from late 2002 to early 2005. He turned face for several years until SummerSlam in 2013 when he Pedigreed Daniel Bryan, and the fans' hopes, into the mat just after the underdog had won the WWE Championship. Since then, he has served as the villainous on-screen boss in a fictionalized version of his real-life role as COO of the company. But part of the reason fans disliked Triple H so much is their perception of him as an entitled prince of sorts. He married Stephanie McMahon, the boss' daughter, in 2003 after years of an on-screen romance. Eric Bischoff literally gifted him the World Heavyweight Championship in 2002. Some fans think he buries talent that doesn't fit his supposed model of what a wrestler should be. Just Google "Triple H shovel" and you'll get the idea.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV