Ford Motor Company (NYSE:F) will release its July 2014 U.S. sales results at approximately 9:00 a.m. ET Friday, August 1, 2014. At 9:30 a.m. ET, Erich Merkle, Ford U.S. sales analyst, will host a conference call for the investment community and news media to discuss the results and related market trends. He will be joined by John Felice, Ford vice president, U.S. Marketing, Sales and Service, and Emily Kolinski Morris, Ford's senior U.S. economist.
Conference Call Access Information
Toll Free: 1-877-415-3184International: 1-857-244-7327Ask to be connected to the Ford Monthly Sales Call.
Conference call also will be webcast live, on a listen-only basis, at www.shareholder.ford.com.Replays – Available 11:45 a.m. ET the day of the event through August 7, 2014 Toll Free: 1-888-286-8010International: 1-617-801-6888Passcode: 86294899 Replay also will be available on www.shareholder.ford.com. ABOUT FORD MOTOR COMPANY Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 186,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit www.corporate.ford.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV