NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Centene (CNC) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Florida managed-care Medicaid no longer appears to be a growth driver for the company, Wells Fargo said.
Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. Company lacks visibility for Appalachian basin pricing, Robert Baird said.D.R. Horton (DHI) was downgraded at MKM Partners to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $24. Company is sacrificing near-term margins, MKM Partners said. Biotech Stock Mailbag: Intercept Pharma, Inovio Facebook's Blowout Earnings Are Even More Impressive Than You Thought Starbucks' Store Makeovers Are Boosting Profit Margins General Motors (GM) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $41. Company is seeing deceleration in contribution margins, Deutsche Bank said. Starwood (HOT) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Company lacks near-term catalysts, Wells Fargo said. Informatica (INFA) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $36. Demand has moderated in financial services and the public sector, Robert Baird said. Informatica was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $37. Estimates were also cut, given management's new guidance, Credit Suisse said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV