RICHMOND, Va., July 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Gas Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion (NYSE: D), announced today that it has extended the expiration date of its offer to exchange (i) $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its registered 1.05% Series A Senior Notes due 2016 for an equal aggregate principal amount of its unregistered 1.05% Series A Senior Notes due 2016; (ii) $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its registered 3.55% Series B Senior Notes due 2023 for an equal aggregate principal amount of its unregistered 3.55% Series B Senior Notes due 2023; and (iii) $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its registered 4.80% Series C Senior Notes due 2043 for an equal aggregate principal amount of its unregistered 4.80% Series C Senior Notes due 2043. All other terms of the exchange offer, as described in the prospectus dated June 25, 2014, remain unchanged.
The exchange offer, which was scheduled to expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on July 24, 2014, will now expire at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on July 31, 2014, unless further extended by Dominion Gas.
As of this date, tenders of $399,500,000 in aggregate principal amount, or 99.88%, of the outstanding Series A notes, $388,879,000 in aggregate principal amount, or 97.22%, of the outstanding Series B notes and $399,900,000 in aggregate principal amount, or 99.98%, of the outstanding Series C notes have been received.
Additional Information and Offering RestrictionsCopies of the prospectus, the letter of transmittal and the other transmittal materials governing the exchange offer may be obtained from the Exchange Agent, Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, at the following address:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV