TULSA, Okla., July 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rose Rock Midstream ®, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner has declared a cash distribution for the second quarter of 2014 of $0.535 per unit, or $2.14 per unit on an annualized basis. This distribution represents an increase of approximately 8% over the prior quarter's distribution of $0.495 per unit, and an approximately 22% increase over the second quarter of 2013 quarterly distribution of $0.44 per unit.
The distribution will be paid on August 14, 2014 to all unitholders of record on August 4, 2014.
About Rose Rock MidstreamRose Rock Midstream ®, L.P. (NYSE:RRMS) is a growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by SemGroup ® Corporation (NYSE:SEMG) to own, operate, develop and acquire a diversified portfolio of midstream energy assets. Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Rose Rock Midstream provides crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and marketing services with the majority of its assets strategically located in or connected to the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil marketing hub. This release is a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section 1.1446-4(b). Brokers and nominees should treat 100% of Rose Rock Midstream, L.P.'s distributions to foreign investors as being attributable to income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or business. Therefore, distributions to foreign investors are subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable effective tax rate.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Alisa Perkins 918-524-7711 firstname.lastname@example.org Media: Kiley Roberson 918-524-8594 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV