NEW YORK, July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Todd Glickson has joined Cohen & Steers, effective July 8, 2014, as Director of Global Marketing and Product Solutions in New York.
Mr. Glickson joins Cohen & Steers from Principal Global Investors (PGI) and its affiliates, where he helped lead the product development process and served as Managing Director of Product Development and Strategy. In that role, Mr. Glickson was responsible for identifying, evaluating, and implementing strategic product initiatives.
Robert Steers, Chief Executive Officer of Cohen & Steers, remarked, "Todd brings with him a record of excellence in developing and marketing the highest quality products and client solutions. Very few professionals offer the depth of product understanding and marketing expertise that Todd brings to the firm."
Mr. Glickson has over 20 years of experience in the asset management industry in marketing, product and research roles, across both institutional and retail channels. Prior to PGI, Mr. Glickson was Vice President and Head of Product Development at Hartford Investment Management. At Federated Investors, he managed marketing and product research initiatives for the institutional business.More information is available at cohenandsteers.com.Symbol: NYSE: CNS About Cohen & Steers. Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment manager with a long history of innovation and a focus on real assets, including real estate, infrastructure and commodities. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors around the world. SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV