AOL’s leadership in video creation, curation, programming, distribution and monetization takes another step forward today, through the appointment of Marta Martinez as Global Head of Video Sales. Martinez will oversee all sales and strategy efforts to accelerate AOL’s leadership in video, providing the global holding companies and top brand marketers with AOL’s powerful and market leading video solutions across all screens. Martinez, based in New York, will report to Ran Harnevo, President of AOL Video.
Marta Martinez, Global Head of AOL Video Sales (Photo: Business Wire)
AOL is a global leader in digital video, currently serving tens of thousands of publishers, the vast majority of top global advertisers, and all of the top global holding companies. AOL has launched nearly 50 original series since 2011, and its library of curated and original video content is now distributed on 15 connected devices, including Apple TV. AOL Originals “ Park Bench With Steve Buscemi” and “ The Future Starts Here” by @TiffanyShlain received two Emmy® nominations earlier this month, validating its strategy of creating premium video content.
“Consumer video engagement is redefining media as we know it. AOL is at the forefront of bringing consumers the videos they want, where they want them and is creating an environment for advertisers to tell their story,” said Ran Harnevo, President of AOL Video. “Marta is a proven leader whose understanding of macro trends in advertising and technology will accelerate AOL's ability to link our consumer platforms to today's leading brands.”
Marta joined AOL in February 2013 as Head of Sales Strategy and Operations, leading AOL's specialist sales teams in development and packaging of global advertising solutions and guiding the development of sales force effectiveness initiatives.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV