- Recurring Funds from Operations ("FFO") for the quarter increased to $0.51 per diluted share from $0.49 per diluted share a year ago;
- Same Property Net Operating Income increased 3.5% over the same quarter of the prior year;
- Occupancy increased 0.6% over the same quarter of the prior year to 94.8% and 0.3% over the prior quarter; and
- Rental rates on new leases and renewals were up 10.9% and 8.9%, respectively.
Weingarten Realty’s Transformed Portfolio Produces Same Property NOI Increase Of 3.5%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.