- Net income of $1.8 million or $0.23 per diluted share, up 32% from $1.3 million or $0.18 per diluted share for the linked quarter, but down 33% from $2.7 million or $0.36 per diluted share for the year-earlier quarter;
- Excluding special items for each quarter, net income of $2.4 million or $0.31 per diluted share, up 33% from $1.8 million or $0.24 per diluted share for the linked quarter, but down 17% from $2.9 million or $0.39 per diluted share for the year-earlier quarter (see non-GAAP reconciliation);
- Loan growth, excluding loans acquired through FDIC-assisted acquisitions, of $42.2 million or 6% on a linked-quarter basis and $106.7 million or 17% compared with the year-earlier quarter;
- A decline in nonperforming loans, excluding FDIC-acquired loans, of 24% on a linked-quarter basis and 43% compared with the year-earlier quarter;
- An increase in the provision for loan losses, excluding FDIC-acquired loans, to $510,000, up from $65,000 for the linked quarter and down 20% compared with $640,000 for the year-earlier quarter;
- Mortgage originations increased to $249.9 million for the quarter, up $114.4 million or 84% from the linked quarter and up $133.2 million or 114% from the year-earlier quarter; and
- FDIC-acquired portfolios experienced improvement in cash flows, which resulted in $12.7 million of non-accretable discount transferred to the accretable discount and also resulted in an increase in the FDIC clawback expenses to $882,000.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Net Income Of $1.8 Million Or $0.23 Per Diluted Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.