NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here are four stocks in strong uptrends, at or near key breakout levels with more room to run.
Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) has had quite a pop in the last four days, going from $9.40 all the way up to $14.20 at one point on Wednesday. It closed at $13.10, up $1.96, or 17.5%, on huge volume of 12.9 million shares. The close remained above lateral resistance from its recent high, and the target now is $15 1/2-3/4, which is next lateral resistance from the Feb-Mar double-top, followed by the top of the channel at around $20.
InvenSense (INVN) has been doing great in the last few days, taking out the recent double-top in the $24 1/2 area, which was also a cluster of highs in March. The stock has been in a steep ascending channel since mid-May, with targets at the short-term channel top of $28 followed by the longer-term channel top at $32.
Read More: Amazon Earnings: What Wall Street's SayingInterMune (ITMN) has also been doing well, breaking out of a coil in the last few sessions. It was up $1.26, or almost 3%, to $46.40 on Wednesday, on 2.6 million shares. The stock is up against the mid-June high at $47.65, reaching $47.72 intraday Wednesday before backing off. If it can get through there, the targets are $49 1/2, $52 1/2, and then $56. SouFun Holdings (SFUN) took out its declining tops line on Tuesday, and followed through on Wednesday with a move up $1.18, or 11%, to $12.00 on 18.6 million shares. Watch for it to test the channel top at $13 1/4, and then lateral resistance at $14 1/2.
See Harry's video chart analysis on these stocks. At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned. This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV