NEW YORK, July 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that trading of Intersect ENT (Nasdaq:XENT), a commercial drug-device company, commenced on The NASDAQ Stock Market on July 24, 2014.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=26697.
Intersect ENT, Inc. is a commercial drug-device company committed to improving the quality of life for patients with ear, nose and throat conditions. Intersect ENT's drug-eluting bioabsorbable implant technology enables targeted and sustained release of therapeutic agents. Intersect ENT's initial products, PROPEL and PROPEL mini, are the first and only drug-eluting implants approved for use in patients with chronic sinusitis. Intersect ENT is developing new, less invasive and more cost-effective drug-eluting bioabsorbable treatment options for the management of chronic sinusitis in the physician office setting to provide benefits for patients, physicians and payors."We congratulate Intersect ENT on its successful initial public offering and we are pleased to welcome them to The NASDAQ Stock Market's family of listed companies," said Nelson Griggs, Senior Vice President, Corporate Client Group, NASDAQ OMX. By listing with NASDAQ, Intersect ENT joins some of the world's largest and most revolutionary healthcare companies. NASDAQ has been the exchange of choice to 94 percent of healthcare companies that have listed on the U.S. markets year-to-date in 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV