Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. ( NYSE: ETP) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $0.02 increase in its quarterly distribution to $0.955 per ETP common unit ($3.82 annualized) for the quarter ended June 30, 2014.
The quarterly distribution of $0.955 represents a distribution increase of $0.245 per common unit on an annualized basis, or 6.9%, compared to the second quarter of 2013 and represents an annualized distribution increase of $0.08 per common unit compared to the first quarter of 2014. This marks the fourth consecutive quarter that ETP has raised its distribution. The cash distribution will be paid on August 14, 2014 to unitholders of record as of the close of business on August 4, 2014.
ETP expects to release earnings for the second quarter of 2014 on Wednesday, August 6, 2014, after the market closes. ETP and Energy Transfer Equity (NYSE: ETE), which owns the general partner of ETP, will conduct a joint conference call on Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Central Time to discuss their quarterly results. The conference call will be broadcast live via an Internet web cast, which can be accessed through www.energytransfer.com. The call will also be available for replay on Energy Transfer’s web site for a limited time.
The following information applies to ETP’s quarterly distribution announcement:
|August 4, 2014|
|July 31, 2014|
|August 14, 2014|
|$0.955 per common unit|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV