NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Boeing (BA) was downgraded to neutral from buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. This was a valuation call, based on a $140 12-month price target, said BofA/Merrill.
CIT (CIT) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Read More: Cramer: Every Which Way But ShortCyrusOne (CONE) was initiated with an equal weight rating at Barclays. The company is driven by strong underlying data traffic trends, but tempered with rising competitive pressures, Barclays said. $29 12-month price target. Credit Suisse (CS) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. Equinix (EQIX) was initiated with an equal weight rating at Barclays. Strong data traffic trends though a complex sales cycle may temper long term enterprise opportunity, said Barclays. $220 12-month price target. Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) was downgraded to neutral from buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $40 12-month price target. The company is facing uncertainty in Indonesia, BofA/Merrill said. Health Net (HNT) was upgraded to buy from underperform at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Margins on new growth will likely be better than expected, BofA/Merrill said. $59 12-month price target. Read More: Here's the Biggest Takeaway From Apple's Solid Earnings Owens Corning (OC) was downgraded to hold from buy at Stifel Nicolaus. The company appears to have lost market share in roofing and will likely see lower margins, Stifel said. Pepsico (PEP) was upgraded to buy from hold at Stifel Nicolaus. The company is entering a period of positive earnings revisions, said Stifel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV