TSX/NYSE/PSE: MFC SEHK:945
TORONTO, July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Manulife Financial Corporation will release its second quarter 2014 financial results on the morning of Thursday, August 7, 2014. There will be a live webcast of the quarterly conference call with analysts beginning at 2:00 p.m. (ET).
Scheduled speakers are Donald Guloien, President and Chief Executive Officer and Steve Roder, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Telephone Conference Call: Please dial in 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Local ( Toronto): 416-340-8530 Toll free in North America: 1-800-769-8320A replay of this call will be available by 6:00 p.m. ET on August 7, 2014 through August 21, 2014 by calling 905-694-9451 or 1-800-408-3053 (passcode: 6718073). About Manulife Manulife is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Clients look to Manulife for strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Our international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services to millions of clients. We also provide asset management services to institutional customers. Funds under management by Manulife and its subsidiaries were approximately C$635 billion ( US$574 billion) as at March 31, 2014. Our group of companies operates as Manulife in Canada and Asia and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife can be found on the Internet at manulife.com. SOURCE Manulife Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV