Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (NYSE: CRL) announced today that it will hold a meeting for the investment community with its management team on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 in New York. Investors as well as the general public are invited to listen to a live webcast of the meeting, which is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. EDT and is expected to last until approximately 12:30 p.m. EDT. Management will present an overview of Charles River’s business and strategic focus.
A live webcast of the meeting will be available through a link that will be posted on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at ir.criver.com. A webcast replay will be accessible through the same website after the meeting.
About Charles River
Charles River provides essential products and services to help pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, government agencies and leading academic institutions around the globe accelerate their research and drug development efforts. Our dedicated employees are focused on providing clients with exactly what they need to improve and expedite the discovery, early-stage development and safe manufacture of new therapies for the patients who need them. To learn more about our unique portfolio and breadth of services, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV