- Executive Vice President (EVP) Lloyd Yates will become EVP, Market Solutions and President, Carolinas Region, including electric distribution. The state presidents for North Carolina and South Carolina ( Paul Newton and Clark Gillespy) will continue to report to Yates. He will continue to lead the enterprise strategy for distributed energy resources and will add responsibility for enterprise customer solutions and delivery.
- EVP Keith Trent will become EVP, Grid Solutions and President, Midwest and Florida Regions, including electric and natural gas distribution. The state presidents for Indiana, Ohio- Kentucky and Florida ( Doug Esamann, Jim Henning and Alex Glenn), will report to Trent. Transmission for the overall company will continue to be in Trent's group, along with added responsibility for enterprise strategy for grid solutions. Lee Mazzocchi will become Senior Vice President, Grid Solutions, leading an integrated focus on grid investment, innovation and standardization.
- EVP and Duke Energy Nuclear President Dhiaa Jamil will become EVP and President, Regulated Generation, which will include all power generation in the regulated utilities; coal ash management; environmental, health and safety; and fuels and system optimization.
- EVP Jennifer Weber will become EVP, External Affairs and Strategic Policy. This newly integrated group will include federal affairs, public affairs, environmental and energy policy, corporate communications, The Duke Energy Foundation and sustainability.
- Chief Information Officer A.R. Mullinax will become EVP, Strategic Services, and a newly integrated group to include information technology, supply chain, administrative services and performance excellence.
- Executive vice presidents remaining in their current roles are Steve Young, EVP and Chief Financial Officer; Julie Janson, EVP, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary; and Marc Manly, EVP and President, Commercial Portfolio.
Duke Energy Realigns Organization And Senior Roles
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts