8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud-based unified communications, contact center and collaboration solutions, today announced the availability of a new, out-of-the-box integration with Zendesk’s customer service platform that enhances the Customer Experience Management capabilities of the 8x8 Virtual Office cloud telephony and unified communications (UC) platform.
Businesses today need to provide better customer experiences in order to remain competitive. Inefficient customer interactions not only cost the business more money, they also erode customer relationships. The combined 8x8 and Zendesk solution tightly integrates business telephony and customer relationship functionality to enable organizations to provide more efficient and more personalized interactions with their customers.
“We are excited to be the first cloud UC provider to offer secure and reliable business telephony as well as contact center integration with Zendesk, enabling all companies to conduct better Customer Experience Management,” said 8x8 CEO Vik Verma. “Businesses today who are not optimizing the experience that occurs with each and every customer interaction will certainly enable their competition to be considered for that customer’s next call.”
“Customers expect to be able to reach companies at any time and across any channel or device,” said Sam Boonin, VP Product at Zendesk. “With 8x8 Virtual Office’s integration into Zendesk, the customer not only has these options, but they can also receive the high quality and personal service that they deserve.”With the Virtual Office integration with Zendesk, incoming calls to a business through the 8x8 Virtual Office phone service instantly triggers a customer’s profile and ticket to appear on the user’s computer screen before the call is answered, allowing the employee to answer the call with all the relevant historical and account data. The combined solution offers:
- Instant display of a customer profile based upon the Caller ID.
- Click to dial from Zendesk and the 8x8 Virtual Office directory.
- Fortune 500 telephony features and functionality.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV