Ardmore Shipping Corporation (NYSE: ASC) ("Ardmore" or the "Company") today announced that the Company plans to announce its second quarter 2014 earnings before the market opens on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 and will host a conference call later in the day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call and slide presentation will also be broadcast live over the Internet.
Conference Call Details:
|What:||Second Quarter 2014 Conference Call and Webcast|
|When:||Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time|
|Where:||There are two ways to access the conference call:|
|Dial-in: 888-430-8709 (domestic) or 719-325-2354 (international)|
|Please dial in at least 10 minutes prior to 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to ensure a prompt start to the call.|
To access the live webcast and presentation: www.ardmoreshipping.com.
If you are unable to participate at this time, a replay of the call will be available for two weeks at 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820. Enter the passcode 2951568 to access the audio replay. The webcast will also be archived on the Company’s website: www.ardmoreshipping.com.
About Ardmore Shipping Corporation:Ardmore owns and operates a modern, fuel-efficient fleet of mid-size product and chemical tankers. The Company is engaged in the seaborne transportation of petroleum products and chemicals worldwide to oil majors, national oil companies, oil and chemical traders, and chemical companies. Additional information is available at the Company's website www.ardmoreshipping.com, which is not a part of this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV