DANBURY, Conn., July 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cartus Corporation, a leading provider of global relocation services, has implemented an industry-leading risk management program, Compliance 360 ®, for its extensive global network of third-party providers who serve Cartus' multinational clients and relocation assignees throughout the world.
The implementation of Compliance 360 echoes parent company Realogy's keen focus on ethics and risk management, and reinforces management of the global network by the Cartus supply chain function. The system enables Cartus to automate and easily document existing monitoring and reporting processes, further controlling the inherent risk factors associated with managing third-party vendors. The system tracks hundreds of data points and allows Cartus a view into the global compliance of our service providers.
"The focus of supply chain management at Cartus is to ensure that our clients are working with the highest quality vendors," said Mike Brannan, Cartus senior vice president for supply chain management. "These firms have not only met, but exceeded rigorous scrutiny to become a part of the Cartus Global Network. Compliance 360 is an invaluable tool for us; it ensures a reportable, trackable, 360-degree view into the suppliers in our Network."
Respondents to a 2014 Cartus survey rated compliance among the top challenges of global relocation programs, up 12 percentage points from just two years ago.Compliance 360 provides a number of benefits to Cartus and its clients, including:
- A centralized approach to managing supplier information and risk assessment
- Comprehensive assessment of supply chain risk factors
- Country risk ranking
- Profile assessments
- Annual compliance certification
- Background check practices
- PII/System compliance
- Easy to access dashboard and robust, automated reporting
- Prospective supplier data collection and reporting to facilitate bids for worldwide service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts