Pandora Media (P) ($27.55) has been below its 200-day SMA at $29.19 since July 7. Analysts expect the company to report a loss of 4 cents per share after the closing bell Thursday. The company's 12-month trailing P/E is elevated at 170.8.
The weekly chart is neutral with its five-week MMA at $27.11 with declining 12x3x3 weekly slow stochastics. There's a weekly pivot at $27.88 with quarterly and monthly risky levels at $30.33 and $32.08, respectively.
Analysts expect the company to report earnings of 66 cents per share after the closing bell on Thursday. The company has a 12-month trailing P/E of 59.5 and dividend yield of 1.3%.The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $76.99. A monthly value level is $67.98 with a semiannual pivot at $79.95, and quarterly and weekly risky levels at $81.28 and $82.63, respectively. Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) ($86.37) is below its 21-day and 50-day SMAs at $86.85 and $87.03, but above its 200-day SMA at $82.60. Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $1.37 per share before the opening bell on Friday. The company has a 12-month trailing P/E of 16.8 and dividend yield of 2.3%. The weekly chart is negative with its five-week MMA at $86.53 and its 200-week SMA at $73.97. Annual value levels are $75.55 and $66.57 with a weekly pivot at $87.69 and monthly and semiannual risky levels at $88.51 and $90.17, respectively. VIsa (V) ($221.20) is above all five key moving averages in the first "crunching the numbers" table. Analysts expect the company to report earnings of $2.09 per share after the closing bell on Thursday. It has a 12-month trailing P/E of 26.5 and dividend yield of 0.7%. The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $215.67 and its 200-week SMA at $139.07. Weekly and semiannual value levels are $217.88 and $183.91, respectively, with semiannual and monthly risky levels at $232.22 and $232.39,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV