Heffernan Foundation Sponsors 'Family Give Back Saturday' On August 23
WALNUT CREEK, Calif., July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Heffernan Foundation, the charitable giving program for Heffernan Insurance Brokers, is hosting its first 'Family Give Back Saturday' on August 23. Employees from each of the company's nine branch offices will be volunteering to clean up a park, beach or river in their local community. Family and friends are invited to volunteer alongside Heffernan employees.
This year the branches will be volunteering in their local communities as follows: In California, Walnut Creek – Save Mount Diablo; San Francisco – Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy; Menlo Park – Save the Bay; Petaluma – Friends of the Petaluma River; Los Angeles -Youth Speak Collective; Orange County – Aliso Beach. Outside of California: Portland, Oregon – Johnson Creek Watershed Council; St. Louis, Missouri - St. Charles County Parks; and New York - Central Park.
Michelle Lonaker, Heffernan's Foundation & Philanthropy Director, arranged the volunteer projects with local environmental nonprofit agencies. "In addition to being a great opportunity for team-building," said Lonaker, "the event helps the Heffernan Foundation carry out its mission, which is to support nonprofits that provide direct support and services to local communities in the areas of shelter, food, education and the preservation of the environment." If you would like join in our efforts, please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org."
Visit Heffernanfoundation.com.About Heffernan Foundation and Heffernan Insurance Brokers Heffernan Foundation's mission is to serve nonprofits that provide direct support and services to local communities in the areas of shelter, food, education and the preservation of the environment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV