Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that it is investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of NeuStar, Inc. (“NeuStar” or the “Company”) (NYSE:NSR) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duties by the Company or its fiduciaries. The investigation focuses on certain statements issued by the Company concerning NeuStar’s business and financial prospects.
Please contact us at (310) 201-9150, or at email@example.com to discuss this matter. If you inquire by email, please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased.
NeuStar provides communications clearinghouse services to telecommunication companies and Internet service providers, pursuant to private commercial and government contracts. The investigation is related to allegations that the Company:
- misrepresented its ability to serve as Local Number Portability Administrator for the U.S. and as manager of the world's largest number portability registry, which enables telecom carriers to route phone calls and text messages and allows customers to transfer phone numbers among different carriers; and
- misrepresented the likelihood of winning new contracts with North American Portability Management LLC (NAPM), an industry group that represents all telecommunications service providers in the United States.
On June 6, 2014, the inadvertent disclosure of a confidential email to the Federal Communications Commission revealed that NeuStar was not expected to win the NAPM contracts. The email indicated that the North American Numbering Council, which is responsible for making a recommendation to the FCC regarding who should win the NAPM contracts, recommended that the FCC award the contract to a different Company.If you purchased NeuStar shares and still hold those shares, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Casey Sadler, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, Toll Free at (888) 773-9224, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com. If you inquire by email please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased. This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts