Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE:GVA) will release second quarter 2014 financial results on Friday, August 1, 2014, before the market opens. The Company will host an investor conference call at 8:00 a.m. (PT), on Friday, August 1, 2014.
The Company invites investors to listen to the live webcast of the conference call at its website, http://investor.graniteconstruction.com/index.cfm. An archive of the webcast will be available approximately three hours after the call on the Company's website. The live call may also be accessed by calling (877) 643-7158, conference ID 77717739; international callers may dial (914) 495-8565. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the live call through August 9, 2014, by calling (855) 859-2056, conference ID 77717739; international callers may dial (404) 537-3406.
Through its offices and subsidiaries nationwide, Granite Construction Incorporated (NYSE: GVA) is one of the nation’s leading infrastructure contractors and construction materials producers. Recognized as one of the top 25 largest construction companies in the U.S., Granite specializes in complex infrastructure projects, including transportation, industrial and federal contracting, and is a proven leader in alternative procurement project delivery. Granite is an award-winning firm in safety, quality and environmental stewardship, and has been honored as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for five years in a row. For more information, visit
www.graniteconstruction.com. Granite is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index, the MSCI KLD 400 Social Index and the Russell 2000 Index. For more information, please visit our investor relations website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV