NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of QUALCOMM Inc. (QCOM) are down -3.47% to $78.77 in after-hours trading today after the mobile chipmaker reported higher third quarter results, but its revenue outlook for the September quarter fell Wall Street's expectations, Reuters reports.
Qualcomm posted third quarter revenue of $6.81 billion, up 9% from the year ago quarter.
Analysts on average expected thirdquarter revenue of $6.52 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Growth Stocks
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV