NEW YORK, July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NYSE: NRF) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss second quarter 2014 financial results on Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern. Hosting the call will be David T. Hamamoto, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Albert Tylis, President; Daniel R. Gilbert, Chief Investment and Operating Officer; and Debra A. Hess, Chief Financial Officer. A press release with second quarter 2014 financial results is scheduled to be issued before the market open on August 7, 2014.
The call will be webcast live over the Internet from the Company's website at www.nrfc.com and will be archived on the Company's website. The call can also be accessed live over the phone by dialing 888-427-9419 or, for international callers, by dialing 719-325-2464.
A replay of the call will be available approximately two hour after the call through Thursday, August 14, 2014 by dialing 888-203-1112 or, for international callers, 719-457-0820, using pass code 9583325.
About NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. is a diversified commercial real estate investment company that is organized as a REIT. For more information about NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., please visit www.nrfc.com.SOURCE NorthStar Realty Finance Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV