3 Stocks Pushing The Transportation Industry Lower
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and greatly underperformed compared to the Marine industry average. The net income has decreased by 18.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from $1.32 million to $1.08 million.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $2.81 million or 16.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The gross profit margin for GLOBUS MARITIME LTD is rather high; currently it is at 50.14%. Regardless of GLBS's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Marine industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- GLOBUS MARITIME LTD's earnings per share declined by 15.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, GLOBUS MARITIME LTD turned its bottom line around by earning $0.52 versus -$8.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.57 versus $0.52).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts