NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good day traders!
What an interesting time in the stock market. The S&P 500 (SPY) and the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DIA) keep reaching all-time highs -- but Tuesday the S&P failed to close higher, ending the day at the July 3 high of $198.20. There is an imaginary magnet pulling the S&P 500 price to $200, so it will likely reach this level in the coming week or so. Plus, the Dow formed a bullish engulfing signal on Tuesday, so it too will likely rise as well.
With these indicators on the rise, it's a good week to be a swing trader.
- Tuesday's range: $16.36 - $16.85
- 52-week range: $15.00 - $25.99
- Tuesday's volume: 245,564
- 3-month average volume: 306,631
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV