Sixth paragraph, fourth sentence should read: ...all data is stored in Ellie Mae’s highly secure SSAE-16 and SOC2 certified data centers and no data is stored on any device. (instead of ...in Ellie Mae’s highly secure SSAE-15...).
The corrected release reads:
ELLIE MAE LAUNCHES NEW CONSUMER DIRECT SOLUTION FOR LENDERS
Encompass Consumer Direct Provides Self-Service, 24/7 Online Access for BorrowersEllie Mae ® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, today announced a new Consumer Direct solution for its Encompass® mortgage management solution. Encompass Consumer Direct™ is a new self-service and lead-generation solution for lenders looking to enhance service and efficiency while catering to tech-savvy borrowers. Borrowers can access this highly secure web-based solution 24/7 to:
- Research loan products and rates.
- Apply for a loan through a guided, user-friendly interactive application.
- Order and pay for credit reports.
- Shop for loan programs and compare products and rates side-by-side.
- Receive disclosures and online status updates about their loan from the lender.
- Upload and electronically sign documents.