- Kids' Dance Hour: Held for one hour at a designated location inside the park during "Feed the Children Day," where ambassadors will be providing information on the cause while having fun with the Six Flags Entertainment Teams.
- Ticket Proceeds: Fifty cents from every full-priced ticket purchased at the front gate on August 9 will go toward feeding children.
- Guests can visit www.sixflags.com/FeedtheChildren for additional event information.
Six Flags Joins Feed The Children To Help Kids Be Kids
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts