CHEVY CHASE, Md., July 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- How does a luxury hotel company bring its brand to life and showcase a memorable performance by highly skilled artists in China? It recruits one of the nation's finest performance arts troupes to offer spontaneous acrobatic shows in Shanghai, and then shares the beautiful video content with a global digital audience.
The Ritz-Carlton has launched a two and a half minute film highlighting impromptu performances by entertainers in Shanghai. Titled 'Miao', which means mysterious and full of wonder in Mandarin, the show celebrates the combined world of luxury and Chinese hospitality, telling the story of a memorable stay for two guests at a Ritz-Carlton hotel.
The video is designed to bring The Ritz-Carlton experience to life in a new and unexpected format that would be exciting to today's social media savvy guests. It begins backstage as the performers prepare themselves for this magical evening. From the bellboys' warm welcome to a singing chef and a spectacular grand finale the performers dance, sing and flip through the air in front of a live audience outside The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong.
"The energetic performance is a way to highlight our rich heritage and create dialogue around our ladies and gentlemen who create memories for our guests every day," said Ed French, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of The Ritz-Carlton. "Performance Arts are universal and we created this campaign specifically with social media and the digital space in mind to reinforce our values in an unexpected format for a luxury brand."The dramatic and custom-created live performances immersed audiences with a one-of-a-kind blend of choreography that married international performance art with Chinese acrobatics. The shows are also designed to encourage audiences to share their experiences via their social media channels using The Ritz-Carlton brand hashtag #RCMemories.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV