3 Drugs Stocks Moving The Industry Upward
At the close, Aoxing Pharmaceutical ( AXN) was up $0.02 (4.0%) to $0.39 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 136,256 shares of Aoxing Pharmaceutical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $0.36-$0.46 after having opened the day at $0.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $0.38. Aoxing Pharmaceutical Company, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, researches, develops, manufactures, and distributes various narcotic, pain-management, and addiction treatment pharmaceutical products primarily in the People's Republic of China. Aoxing Pharmaceutical has a market cap of $20.0 million and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 41.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are no analysts who rate Aoxing Pharmaceutical a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreet Ratings rates Aoxing Pharmaceutical as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been weak operating cash flow. Highlights from TheStreet Ratings analysis on AXN go as follows:
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to -$4.35 million or 41.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 41.91%, AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -47.88%.
- AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC reported poor results of -$0.34 versus -$0.32 in the prior year.
- 43.50% is the gross profit margin for AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AXN's net profit margin of -74.48% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Investors have driven up the company's shares by 71.65% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in AXN do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 29.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.60 million to -$1.82 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts