3 Drugs Stocks Moving The Industry Upward
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to -$4.35 million or 41.91% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 41.91%, AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -47.88%.
- AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC has improved earnings per share by 20.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has not demonstrated a clear trend in earnings over the past 2 years, making it difficult to accurately predict earnings for the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC reported poor results of -$0.34 versus -$0.32 in the prior year.
- 43.50% is the gross profit margin for AOXING PHARMACEUTICAL CO INC which we consider to be strong. Despite the high profit margin, it has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, AXN's net profit margin of -74.48% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Investors have driven up the company's shares by 71.65% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the future course of this stock, we feel that the risks involved in investing in AXN do not compensate for any future upside potential, despite the fact that it has seen nice gains over the past 12 months.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Pharmaceuticals industry. The net income increased by 29.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$2.60 million to -$1.82 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts