WALLDORF, Germany, July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that it has consolidated its global account for communications, advertising, media and other marketing services with Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC).
"Omnicom's agencies delivered us a compelling, end-to-end vision for the next generation of the SAP brand," said Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP. "The 'Run simple' movement has limitless potential and Omnicom is the partner we believe gives us the strongest team and approach to scale it globally."
"We are extremely pleased to have been selected by SAP to provide innovative marketing solutions," said John Wren, President and CEO, Omnicom Group. "We are dedicated to bringing together the best Omnicom resources around the world to help SAP tell a simple and powerful brand story across geographies, products and services."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV