- Evidence exists to remove the three Lingering Directors, Vince Enright, William Grieco, and James Smith for cause.
- The Lingering Directors have lost legitimacy in the eyes of stockholders and should resign without delay.
- Keith Gottfried, Esq. of law firm Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is, in the opinion of the participating stockholders, providing advice that benefits the Lingering Directors at the expense of the Company and its stockholders and directly contributes to the worsening corporate governance of Echo.
- Dr. Michael Goldberg should immediately be installed as Chairman of the Board of Echo.
- A permanent CEO should be hired only with the support of the recently elected, stockholder supported directors, Michael Goldberg and Shepard M. Goldberg (the "Stockholder Supported Directors").
- No new financing should be entertained without the support of the two Stockholder Supported Directors.
- Directors should not be compensated with cash compensation. They should be compensated only with restricted stock and/or options that kick in only when the price of Echo's stock is $30 per share or higher.
Platinum Reports On Town Hall Meeting For Echo Therapeutics, Inc. Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.