The company reported earnings of 20 cents a share for the second quarter, missing the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of 21 cents a share by 1 cent. Revenue grew 11.6% year-over-year to $67.4 million for the quarter, below analysts' estimates of $69.1 million.
Looking forward to the full-year 2014, Del Frisco's Restaurant Group now expects earnings of 90 cents to 94 cents a share, down from its previous guidance of 94 cents to 98 cents a share. Analysts' expect earnings of 94 cents a share for the year.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreet Ratings team rates DEL FRISCOS RESTURNT GRP LLC as a Hold with a ratings score of C. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate DEL FRISCOS RESTURNT GRP LLC (DFRG) a HOLD. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed -- some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins." STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV