CHARLOTTE, N.C., July 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) today announced the release of an investor app for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices.
The Duke Energy app allows investors to use their mobile devices to access and download the company's most commonly used investor relations materials as well as receive other timely updates.
Content available in the app includes the latest press releases, SEC filings, videos, and company presentation materials. The new app will automatically notify users when new content is posted."Duke Energy is continually looking for new ways to engage with and inform our investors," commented Steve Young, executive vice president and chief financial officer. "This new app recognizes the growing importance and efficiency of mobile technology for our investors. In addition to our existing website content, this app provides another valuable avenue to stay updated on the company's performance." To access the Duke Energy investor relations app, search for "Duke Energy Investor Relations" in the app store or scan the QR code below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV