Charles Schwab will host a live, streaming education seminar for traders on Thursday, July 24, 2014. Part of its popular series of virtual educational events, the online workshops are open to all traders whether or not they are Schwab clients.
Anyone interested in participating in this free event can visit www.schwab.com/VirtualTradingEvent to register. The educational workshops include:
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. ET: “Market Perspective” with Randy Frederick, Managing Director of Trading & Derivatives, Schwab Center for Financial Research
- 6:15 – 7:15 p.m. ET: “Practical Techniques for Profit Taking” with Ken Jennings, Trading Solutions Regional Manager, Charles Schwab
Online participants can also download event materials from the Resource Library between workshops and visit the virtual Exhibit Hall to chat with Schwab representatives. Registered participants can also explore the virtual environment prior to the event.
Schwab’s virtual education events are one example of the robust educational resources available to Schwab clients. Schwab also offers live in-branch educational workshops, live online workshops and on-demand online webinars. The Schwab Learning Center is an online resource that provides clients with access to a broad range of educational content at various skill levels and delivery methods. Clients can find articles, prerecorded seminars, videos, live events and online webcasts with enhanced search functionality and filters. In addition, clients can access Trading Paths, event calendars, platform training, the Schwab Community, Research & Analysis and more – all in one place.Traders interested in getting a taste of the rich educational content available to Schwab clients can visit the “Trading Insights” portal on schwab.com. A broad range of articles and videos curated from Schwab’s team of trading professionals are available on the hub, along with materials from the robust, client-facing Trading Services Learning Center. For more information about Schwab’s trader education offering, visit www.schwabat.com/education. In addition to educational resources, Schwab provides traders with cutting-edge trading platforms and 24-hour access to experienced trading specialists, with no minimum trade requirements. For more information, please visit www.schwab.com/trader or call 888-245-6864. Follow us on Twitter: @Schwab4Traders. About Charles Schwab At Charles Schwab we believe in the power of investing to help individuals create a better tomorrow. We have a history of challenging the status quo in our industry, innovating in ways that benefit investors and the advisors and employers who serve them, and championing our clients’ goals with passion and integrity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV