8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud-based unified communications, contact center and collaboration solutions, and No Jitter, a resource for daily commentary and analysis of the enterprise IP-telephony, unified communications and converged networking world, will be hosting a no-cost live web panel discussion entitled "5 Ways to Secure Your Business Communications in the Cloud" on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 from 11:00 AM PT (2:00 PM ET) to 12pm PT (3:00 pm ET).
During the webinar, leading experts on cloud communications and contact center operations will discuss and dispel the myths that premises-based communications systems are more secure than cloud-based alternatives. Participants will learn about:
- Security that’s built-in and managed at every operational level of the cloud communications deployment.
- Secure authentication of all end points.
- Available encryption for data at rest and data in motion.
- Compliance with exacting security standards, i.e., FISMA, HIPAA, PCI that may be essential for your business to operate.
- Complete system resiliency, redundancy and disaster recovery.
Panelists include Dr. Brent Kelly, President of KelCor, Inc. and a Telecommunications Council Member at Gerson Lehrman Group, Eric Krapf, Co-Chair, Enterprise Connect & Editor, No Jitter, Huw Rees, 8x8 Vice President Customer Advocacy and Referral Programs and Mike McAlpen, 8x8 Executive Director of Security and Compliance.
To register for this live web panel discussion webcast, please visit: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=816955&sessionid=1&key=B63A86404CE01E44E30196154FEA9DAC&sourcepage=register.About 8x8, Inc. 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT) is the trusted provider of secure and reliable cloud-based unified communications and virtual contact center solutions to more than 39,000 small, midsize and distributed enterprise organizations operating in over 40 countries across six continents. 8x8's out-of-the-box cloud solutions replace traditional on-premise PBX hardware and software-based systems with a flexible and scalable Software as a Service (SaaS) alternative, encompassing cloud business phone service, contact center solutions, and web conferencing. For additional information, visit www.8x8.com, or www.8x8.com/UK or connect with 8x8 on Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV