NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Several firms initiated coverage of NextEra Energy Partners
(NEP) today, including BMO Capital Markets with an "outperform" rating and a $39 price target, Deutsche Bank
(DB) with a "hold" rating and a $32 price target, and KeyBanc
(KEY) with a "hold" rating.
Analysts viewed the clean energy company's growth prospects favorably as it reported yesterday that its Bluewater Wind Energy Center in Huron County, Ontario has begun commercial operation.
Shares of NextEra Energy are down -0.78% to $34.25 today.
NEP data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV