- Global unit case volume grew 3% in the quarter and 2% year to date. Coca-Cola International volume grew 3% in the quarter while North America volume was even.
- Sparkling volume and brand Coca-Cola volume accelerated in North America, Eurasia and Africa, Europe and Asia Pacific in the quarter.
- Global price/mix increased 2% in both the quarter and year to date.
- Reported net revenues declined 1% in the second quarter and 3% year to date. Excluding the impact of structural changes, comparable currency neutral net revenues grew 3% in both the quarter and year to date.
- Reported operating income declined 2% in both the quarter and year to date. Excluding the impact of structural changes, comparable currency neutral operating income grew 5% in the quarter and 6% year to date, resulting in improved operating margins while we continued to invest for growth in our brands with our global system partners.
- Second quarter reported EPS was $0.58, down 1%, and comparable EPS was $0.64, up 1%. Comparable currency neutral EPS increased 6%.
- Year-to-date cash from operations was $4.5 billion.
The Coca-Cola Company Reports Second Quarter And Year-to-Date 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.